SAC/CAS Logo Design Competition
Attention all creative minds!
We’re thrilled to announce our logo design contest and we want YOU to participate!
We’re looking for a unique and creative design for our Club service. The winning design will be featured on our website and social media accounts, and the designer will receive a prize of $300 value.
To enter, use the link in our bio and submit your design by April 30th, 2023 and tell us the inspiration behind your design. Don’t miss your chance to showcase your talent and win big! Good luck!
Rules and Regulations (translation verified – In progress of final check the prize)
- Eligibility: The logo contest is open to all uOttawa students. Employees of the organization and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Requirements: Entries must be original, not previously used or published, and not infringing on any third-party rights. It should reflect the clubs’ spirit and feel.
- Submission Deadline: All entries must be received by April 30th, 11:59pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Number of Entries: Participants may submit 5 entries per person.
- Format: Entries must be in digital formats, such as PNG, JPG, or AI. Physical entries will not be accepted.
- Intellectual Property: The organization will retain the exclusive rights to use the winning logo for all future marketing and promotional materials.
- Judging Criteria: Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity, and relevance to the organization.
- Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified via email within one week of the contest closing date.
- Prize: The winner will receive a prize of $300 value (UOSU Water bottle, UOSU laundry bag, A pair of reading/fuzzy socks, A $100 Loblaws gift card, A $25 Starbucks gift card, Tea from Davids Tea, Sunset lamp) and recognition on the organization’s website and social media platforms.
- Disputes: The organization’s decision on all matters related to the contest is final. Any disputes arising from the contest will be resolved by the organization at its sole discretion.